(1) This privacy notice describes how we process personal data in our company.
For the purposes of laws regarding data protection, the data controller is:
JONAS Farben GmbH
Contact details of the data protection officer:
JONAS Farben GmbH
(2) We process the following personal data:
(3) We process personal data for the purposes of
(4) Legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
(5) The transmission of personal data to third parties is only done on your behalf and with your consent. Within the framework of our contractual relationship we transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
(6) A transfer of personal data to third countries (countries outside the European Economic Area) is only allowed insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship (e.g. payment orders), you have given us your consent or this transfer is otherwise permitted by law.
(7) Personal data is stored by us for the duration of the contractual relationship, at least, however, for the duration of the legal retention periods. As a rule, these are 10 years. After expiry of the legal retention period we will check if there are reasons for further storage.
(8) You have the following rights as a “data subject“ whose personal data we process:
Insofar as your personal data are processed for specific purposes on the basis of your consent, you have the right pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. After receipt of your withdrawal of consent, we shall stop data processing for those purposes for which your consent has been given. The lawfulness of data processing before receipt of your withdrawal of consent shall not be affected.
Right to object: In case we process your personal data to safeguard legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) subparagraph 1 point f GDPR, you have the right to object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation according to Article 21 (1) GDPR. An informal communication (e.g. via email to email@example.com) stating the objected processing activity is enough to exercise your right to object.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 (1) GDPR at a supervisory authority for data protection. At the registered office of our company, the following supervisory authority is responsible for data protection:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
(State official for data protection and freedom of information of North Rhine-Westphalia)
(9) This privacy notice complies with applicable law as of 09. March 2021. We reserve the right to adjust our privacy notice to amendments in regulations or in laws.